Here's a quick recap of some of the highlights from our trip:
- WE WERE BUSY. We met with over 50 companies in 3 days, a third of which were new to Painted Planet!
- Our new booth design looked FANTASTIC! Larger images and a fresh, fun look that coordinated with our marketing materials drew many compliments.
- The coloring bookmarks designed by Jennifer L. Wambach were a total hit-- People were grabbing one for every person in their family!
- Jan had the opportunity to be a guest speaker in an educational seminar on the topic of "Monetizing Your Art."
- We were lucky enough to be joined by 3 Painted Planet artists-- Jackie Decker, Brittany Zeller-Holland (Two if by Sea Studios) and Mary Tanana!
- We may have worked a lot, but we also found time to have a little fun. We went to a showing of "An American in Paris" on Broadway, ate at some fantastic restaurants, wandered around Time Square and did some shopping.