Over the course of 4 days we met with over 30 clients, showed hundreds of portfolios, scoped out some leads, analyzed color and style trends, and walked many miles! And perhaps one of the most exciting parts of the trip was the opportunity to view many of our artists' products in person!
Although we often receive samples here at the office, it's always fun to see the gorgeously arranged displays in the showrooms. Here's a sampling of some of the products we saw featured!
burton + Burton
4. Canvas wall art by Kathleen Keil Hill 5. Canvas wall art by Danny Phillips
Legacy Publishing Group
Claire Brocato 3. (From left to right) Rebecca, Laura and Marybeth of the
Velvet Lime Girls with their wall calendar
4., 5. & 6. Pocket calendar, planner and birthday card by Claire Brocato
7. Wedding card by Grace Adelyn Designs
Velvet Lime Girls; (Bottom shelf) Journals and mugs by Jackie Von Tobel.
3. Boxed cards by Grace Adelyn Designs 4. Boxed cards by Danny Phillips.
5. Boxed cards by Velvet Lime Girls.
Steve Vanderbosch 4. METColors wall art by Claire Brocato
5. Pictura birthday card by Patti Ballard 6. Pictura birthday card by Flora Bowley
7. Pavilion snowman decor by Junelle Jacobsen 8. METColors wall art by Natalie Singh
9. Leanin' Tree "Victorian Garden" greeting card pack by Shawn Byles